Despite the Global unfair trade war against Huawei, the company has remained resilient and has continued to soldier on. They are now the undisputed leader on the 5G race and also doing very well on the mobile handsets front. In away Huawei is proving that when you have talents and determination to achieve your goals, nothing can stop you. Can be described by a phrase that is becoming very popular in Kenya in the last few months “Nobody can stop reggae” In that spirit, Huawei Mobile Kenya is planning to launch Huawei Y6s in the Kenyan market at the beginning of March.
As part of the launch plans there is a pre-order period that kicked off on 24th February and consumers can visit any of the retail stores across the country to pre –order. This is expected to go on until 4th March when the phones will be available in the market. The pre-orders come with a gift hamper worth kshs 1000.
Speaking of the campaign, Huawei Mobile Kenya Country Head, Jim said, “We are excited to introduce another device in the Y series family under the entry level category. As part of our strategy to dominate the market we are focusing on bringing devices that have better specifications at an affordable rate and Huawei Y6s is among the entry level game changers. At the moment we are running an online teaser ahead of the launch in which we are asking consumers to guess the price and one person will walk away with a brand new Huawei Y6s. “
Yes, can you guess the price of the Huawei Y6s? Here are some of the pointers:
- It has 3 GB + 64 GB large storage expandable to 512 GB
- You can capture every moment in your life with 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera.
- The HUAWEI Y6s comes with 3020 mAh battery with intelligent battery optimization….
- In terms of performance it has 12Mn Octa-core chipset which includes four. 2.3 GHz big cores and four 1.8 tiny cores
- Operating system Android 9. Yes, it has all the Google services