More colour, More brightness, more detail, more contrast, deeper resolution, technology out of the box is everything and more Samsung is offering you for home entertainment- introducing an entensive lineup of SUHD TVs meant to set a new standard in premium UHD content and elevating the viewing experience to the new levels.
The innovative SUHD TV celebrates a major milestone in the UHD era. It surpasses the limitations of previous displays, delivering superior picture quality with stunning contrast, striking brightness and spectacular color. Additionally, Samsung’s SUHD TVs have a number of new and exciting features–its SUHD re-mastering engine delivers an unrivaled viewing experience; its stylish curved design provides viewers with a more immersive viewing experience; and its Smart TV functions are now powered by Tizen, giving viewers easy access to their favorite content.
Introducing Unmatched Picture Quality
The maiden Nanotechnology in the home entertainment appliances and re-mastering engine specs will demonstrate ground breaking advances in contrast, brightness, color reproduction, and detail to deliver an overall superior picture quality experience.
SUHD TV’s nano-crystal semiconductor transmits different colors of light depending on their size to produce the highest color purity and light efficiency available today. This technology produces a wide range of more accurate colors, providing viewers with 64 times more color expression than conventional TVs.
On the other hand, SUHD re-mastering engine automatically analyzes the brightness of images to minimize additional power consumption while expressing ultimate contrast levels, producing images with much darker blacks and an elevated brightness up to 2.5 times brighter than conventional TVs. and twice the color adjustment points for the most accurate color display.
With improved panel efficiency, superior color accuracy, and enhanced brightness precision, SUHD TVs provide unrivaled picture quality. Along with these exceptional improvements in color and brightness, Samsung incorporates local dimming technologies to minimize black loss, improve contrast, and deliver the deepest blacks currently available without loss of detail.
Sophisticated Design And Improved User Interface
Ranging from the popular Curved form to the traditional flat-panel, Samsung provides consumers the best offering of TVs that deliver a stunning and immersive home entertainment experience.
“From curved to flat, Samsung’s SUHD TVs capture the design aesthetic of contemporary art and architecture that are both captivating and functional,” added Mr. Oyier, “The Kenyan consumer seeks for beauty and purpose! Samsung is able to satisfy consumers with outstanding design and functionality within the home space.”
Samsung’s SUHD TVs use environmentally friendly technology, powered by Tizen, to deliver best-in-class energy efficiency and reliability. Tizen is an open-source platform that supports the web standard for TV app development, which allows consumers intuitive access, a more integrated entertainment experience, and more choices for content than ever before.
The TV available in 78”, 88” and 105” in Kenya also come with other features;
- The new user interface for Samsung’s Smart Hub is more responsive and playful, allowing users easier access to the content they want. It is simplified to just one screen, displaying your most recent content and tailored content recommendations for even more entertainment options.
- With Quick Connect, TVs automatically recognize Samsung smartphones once paired via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy). Consumers can share video content from their Samsung smart phone to their Smart TV with the press of a button. Also, users can watch TV through their mobile devices without any apps or complicated pre-settings.
- Consumers will be able to view UHD movies and TV shows from providers such as Amazon, Comcast, DIRECTV and M-GO. In addition, Samsung has enabled a new UHD movie download service utilizing its existing UHD Video Pack in partnership with M-GO, a premium TVOD service and joint venture between Technicolor and DreamWorks Animation. This download service uses the SCSA (Secure Content Storage Association) standards. In 2015, this service will offer the highest quality content for both Samsung SUHD and UHD TVs.
- Samsung introduces its very own Milk Videoplatform allowing consumers to discover, collect, and share all of the web’s best videos seamlessly. Milk Video curates the most popular and interesting video clips from websites, and video giving consumers access to premium content from a fast-growing list of almost 50 content partners.
- Users can wake-up a bit easier with Briefing on TV. Samsung SUHD TVs now act as an alarm, and sync up with Samsung mobile devices, to turn on and display important items such as the time, weather and your schedule with a large screen for the day.
- Samsung’s platform powered by Tizen allows Samsung Smart TVs to become part of a much larger content ecosystem, allowing easy collaboration with a number of partners for ultimate flexibility and unparalleled access.
- Tizen’s compatibility with other devices establishes Samsung’s Smart TVs as the control center of any Smart Home. Samsung’s new Smart TV with Tizen sets the standard for future Smart TVs, redefining the entertainment experience.
- Samsung Sports Live allows users to watch live games while simultaneously checking team and player stats on the same screen.