The Samsung Galaxy J1 is a wonderful Android based smartphone that comes loaded with a bunch of useful connectivity and entertainment features. The device’s highlighting feature is its 4.3inch TFT touchscreen that has a display resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. A 5MP CMOS camera embedded in its back, as well as the front facing 2MP camera, is sure to please shutterbugs of all kinds. Support for multiformat media files enables you to upload all your favorite tunes onto this mobile. The phone’s 3G support and WiFi bring high speed Internet connectivity at your fingertips. USB 2.0 and Bluetooth 4.0 are the other connectivity options that are featured on this device. The smartphone saves all your data files on its 4GB internal storage, which can be bumped up by microSD cards of up to 128GB capacity.
1. Body: The phone is slim and rounded. The body is covered with plastic and easy to handle.
2. Dimensions: 129 x 68.2 x 8.9 mm (5.08 x 2.690.35in)
3. Weight: 122g
4. Ecosystem: Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
5. Display: TFT capacitive touchscreen type, 16M colors,
6. Size: 4.3 inches (~59.8% screen-to-body ratio)
7. Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels (~217 ppi pixel density)
8. Multitouch enabled
9. Memory and storage: MicroSD up to 128 GB and internal memory of 4 GB, 768 MB RAM
10. Camera: Primary camera is 5 MP, 2592 ? 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash Secondary camera or front camera is 2MP
11. Battery: Li-Ion 1850 mAh battery. The phone has Ultra Power Saving Mode
Other features It’s 4G enabled, it comes with a radio, allows sharing via Bluetooth and WiFi.Supports a number of media formats including MP3, MP4, M4V, microUSB v2.0, Accelerometer, proximity, Photo/video editor and Document viewer
Availability in Kenya: The phone is currently available in all Safaricom retail shops and all authorized phone vendors in the country.
Price: The phone goes for Shs 9,999 from Jumia Kenya