Microsoft released yet another series of the Lumia; Microsoft Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 smartphones termed the most affordable Lumia devices to date offering the latest Windows Phone 8.1 capabilities at an incredible price and at the same time functionality that helps people do more on the go.
With many people looking to upgrade from a feature phone to a smartphone for the first time, Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 provide a balance of features and power, while also bringing Windows Phone 8.1 experiences to new price points. Lumia 435 is the first 400 series Lumia and the most affordable Lumia yet.
With core smartphone features, incredible Windows Phone experiences and access to the latest apps, it opens up the Lumia Windows Phone experience to even more people. Lumia 532 is a powerful quad-core smartphone that builds on the success of the Lumia 530. With a premium layered design, Glance Screen, front-facing camera and more memory than the Lumia 530, Lumia 532 enables people to achieve their goals with Microsoft experiences:
- Switch effortlessly between voice and video calls with built-in Skype integration and a front-facing camera.
- Read, review, edit and share on the go with the full suite of Microsoft Office on Windows Phone preinstalled.
- Keep your photos, videos and Office documents safely backed up with 30GB of free* OneDrive cloud storage.
- Meet Cortana, the most personal of virtual assistants, who anticipates your needs and makes tailored suggestions as a result.
- Easily manage work and personal correspondence on the fly, with Microsoft Outlook straight out of the box.
- Capture photos quickly and easily with Lumia Camera right out of the box, and take, edit and share great selfies with the front-facing camera and Lumia Selfie app.
- Have your home screen your way with the latest version of Windows Phone 8.1 and the Lumia Denim update, complete with one-swipe Action Center, Word Flow and Live Folders.
- Stay up-to-date with the best new features through regular Windows updates too.
Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 deliver competitive hardware alongside innovative software that will continue to receive the very latest updates and enhancements, keeping users up-to-date with the best new features. The devices will begin rolling out to key markets in Europe, APAC and IMEA in February.
Both devices will be available in bright green, bright orange, white and black, and will be available in single- and dual-SIM variants, with the latter SIM setup also coming equipped with Smart Dual SIM to easily manage calls and texts to either number in use. Pricing will vary by market and operator, but is estimated to be around 69 euros before taxes and subsidies for Lumia 435 and around 79 euros before taxes and subsidies for Lumia 532.