Microsoft Lumia 535 and Lumia Dual SIM smartphones running the latest windows phone 8.1 Operating System have finally been rolled out. The gadgets focus on Microsoft’s latest experiences to more affordable price levels.
The gadget that made its debut on Monday, targets lower end market and is the first device to lose the Nokia label. The move comes after the parties’ agreement upon merge to continue producing phones with Lumia adorned on them and use Nokia on new brands for a limited time before launching one they preferred hence the release of Microsoft Lumia.
Offering five great integrated Microsoft experiences, a wide-angle 5 megapixel front facing camera, and a spacious 5 inch display – all for an affordable price – Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM help people do more of what they want, for less.
- Make memorable Skype video calls and seamlessly switch between voice and video with built-in Skype integration.
- Access, edit and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents and OneNote notebooks wherever you are, with the pre-installed Office suite.
- Save and sync photos, videos and Office documents securely with 15GB of free OneDrive cloud storage.
- Experience Cortana, a truly personal virtual assistant that anticipates people’s needs and makes tailored suggestions.
- Connect with work and personal e-mail while on the go, with Microsoft Outlook built-in.
- Showcase photos and videos or get even more productive with Office on the large, 5 inch qHD display.
- Fit more memorable backgrounds or add more friends into Skype video calls and selfies with the 5 MP wide angle front facing camera.
- Never miss a call or text, and be reachable on both SIM cards at any time with Smart Dual SIM for maximum flexibility.
Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM will begin rolling out to key markets this November, and will be available in bright green, bright orange, white, dark grey, cyan and black. Pricing for Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM will vary by market and operator, but is estimated to be around (110 EUR) KES 12,000 before taxes and subsidies.