Online travel agency Travelstart has partnered with Easy Taxi to give travelers a cheaper ride to and from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi, and to enhance taxi rental services for Travelstart customers.
Travelstart aims at offering the most flexible and convenient mobility solutions for customers who mostly avoid driving their own vehicles to the airport due to cost. The Taxi Services Company originated from Brazil is the world’s largest mobile taxi application with operations in over 33 countries and 220 cities around the world. Since their launch in Kenya in April, they have already become the no. 1 downloaded and used taxi app in Nairobi. Their aim is to provide passengers with a convenient, safe, and reliable ride each and every time.
Similarly, EasyTaxi is proud to partner with Travelstart to provide a convenient transport solution wherever you are. “We’re excited to work together with TravelStart Kenya to provide passengers in Nairobi with a seamless travel experience from the moment they book a ticket to when they arrive at the airport. It’s always such a pleasure to work with partners that have a strong focus on the customer experience,” said Peng Chen, Managing Director, Easy Taxi Kenya.
This collaboration will get travellers KSH500 off their taxi to the airport and another KSH 500 off their ride from the airport.
Here’s how it works
- Book your flights onwww.travelstart.co.ke
- Send an email to [email protected] to receive your voucher
- Print out the voucher sent to your email
- Download the Easy Taxi application on your smartphone
- Open the application and wait for it to locate your position
- Request a taxi to and from the airport
- Type in your address, use any number for street number
- Give the voucher to your Easy Taxi driver and get 500 Ksh Off.
- Enjoy your ride!