Huawei has unveiled the HUAWEI Ascend P6, a phone they have described as the world’s slimmest smartphone measuring 6.18mm. It features a 1.5GHz quad-core processor , 4.7-inch display, 5MP front-facing camera.
With metallic body, Ascend P6 weighs 120 grams. The 4.7-inch device comes with a 1,280 x 720 in-cell LCD display, 1.5GHz quad-core CPU and 2GB RAM. It has 8GB of storage and a microSD card slot which will enable users to add up to 32GB space for personal use. While the front camera is 5MP, the primary camera is an 8-megapixel. It runs on Android 4.2.2 and able to able to be customized with Huawei’s Emotion UI.
It has multi-screen AirSharing capability and packs a 2000 mAh battery
Huawei Ascend P6 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP camera with BSI sensor, F2.0 aperture, 4cm macro lens
- 1080P full HD video recording and playback
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with auto facial-enhancing capabilities
- 6.18 mm thick and weighs 120 grams
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory via microSD
- 3G HSPA+, dualband WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2000 mAh battery