Call for application for Pivot East 2013 is ongoing. Pivot East is East Africa’s premier mobile start-ups conference that has been held annually since 2011. It is an initiative of m:lab East Africa aiming to bring focus on the Mobile developer and entrepreneur community in East Africa. This year Pivot East will be held between June 25th – 26th 2013 in Kampala, Uganda.
For you to participate in the competition you must meet the following;
- “Entries will only be accepted from legal trading entities.These include:business names,public or private limited companies and other legally recognized entities.
- Entries to the competition will be considered to be startups* as per the universal definition of a “startup” or a startup company
- Participating startups must be domiciled in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Somalia or DR Congo
- Participating startups must indicate details of at least two members of their team in their application profile
- Companies that reached final 25 lists of Pivot 25 in 2011 or Pivot East 2012 may not compete with products/services previously submitted for the competition, the judging panel will have discretion to disqualify entries in breach of this requirement.
- Decisions of the judging committees at all competition will be final.
Pivot East 2013 will be held in Kampala Uganda on 25th -26th June 2013. The deadline for submission of applications is on 15th April 2013
For More information on the program read and/or Apply HERE