Here is the summary of a YouTube video by Nokia Developer showing the benefits to developers using Nokia platforms and Nokia Store as a distribution channel according to allaboutsymbian.com.
- Nokia Store is available in more than 190 markets
- Nokia Store is available in 32 languages
- There are more than 13 million downloads a day from Nokia Store
- 80% of Nokia Store traffic converts to a download (i.e. each time Nokia Store used, 80% of the time a user downloads at least one app)
- Operator billing is available with more than 134 operators, in 48 different markets (the biggest network of any app store)
- If given a choice, between operator billing and a credit card, 88% of users opt for operator billing
- 65% of revenue [for games] was generated in the top 100 grossing games
- Offscr makes five time more money from selling ads in its application, than from selling premium apps (i.e. paid apps)
What is your opinion on the topic?
Article Categories:TECH NEWS