Sage, the market and technology leader in integrated accounting, payroll & HR and payment systems has once again taken the lead by introducing the cloud based Sage One Payroll system globally, and in Kenya. Starting today, startups, small and medium enterprises and the big corporates can take to the Internet and sort out their payroll requirements in the cloud – meaning they will no longer need to install any payroll software in servers or individual PCs. Those with Sage One Accounting need not to worry as the new Sage One Payroll solution integrates smoothly with the already installed software.
Sage One Payroll is a smart online payroll solution that can be accessed 24/7 via the internet and that caters for local tax and legal requirements. It allows unlimited earnings (what you owe the employee) and deductions (what the employee owes you or someone else). The software automatically calculates all statutory amounts – income tax, National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF), National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and any other payroll related costs – to leave you with the correct net salary for each employee.
“Because Sage One Payroll is online, you can simply login from wherever you are and start working,” says Nikki Summers, Director for Sage One in East and West Africa. “The software makes it simple to file statutory returns, automatically update your payroll general ledger in Sage One Accounting and produce professional electronic payslips with a click of a button is a major timesaver.”
Core features in Sage One Payroll include:
- Easy to use: With no payroll jargon and pre-defined transaction definitions and templates, you can simply sign up, add your employees and start processing within 5 minutes.
- Available anywhere, anytime: You can access your data from the cloud which means that your data is available online, anywhere, anytime. All you need is an internet connection.
- Tax submissions are a breeze: With Sage One Payroll, your payroll legislation is taken care of. Comply with the Kenya Revenue Authority requirements and generate tax certificates in one simple step.
- Unlimited companies, employees and users: With this smart online payroll solution, your payroll expands and shrinks as your business grows, enabling you to add as many employees or pay cycles as you like.
- Flexible pricing: The pricing plan, based on different brackets of employee count, won’t break the bank. You can pay per month or per year.
In addition to the aforementioned features, Sage One Payroll also offers risk mitigation benefits such as the ability to deal with payroll fraud; which is a major risk, especially for smaller businesses, and incorrect payments can cost dearly. Fraud is taken care o in Sage One Payroll as it delivers better visibility into transactions, provides an audit trail, reconciles input and output and offers a set of controls, checks and balances that help to prevent errors and fraud.
To test these and several other benefits of using Sage One Payroll in the cloud, Sage is offering a two months (60 days) trial to enable you test and appreciate the new payroll solution. What you have to do is to sign up for Sage One Payroll in April and test it for free for 60 days. As a special introductory offer, you can get Sage One Accounting and Payroll for 10 employees and only pay Ksh 17,000 for an annual subscription.
When you choose to join the Sage One Payroll, you will be joining companies such as Mediabox Advertising Limited which specialises in a wide range of advertising and publicity portfolio and has this to say about Sage One Payroll, “We’re so excited about Sage One Payroll as it will save us a great deal of time as we manage the payroll for our 12 employees,” says founder, Martin Kibote.
“We can easily comply with our tax obligations and print out professional payslips with a push of a button. Plus, the integration between Sage One Accounting and Sage One Payroll means that we don’t need to manually recapture payroll data in our accounting system.”
Concludes Summers: “Business builders and entrepreneurs don’t go into business to manage admin and red tape. Our vision is to make those tasks invisible by 2020 by automating the back-office functions so that they can focus on business strategy and more creative tasks that will enable them to follow their dreams.”
Leave a comment
Powered by Facebook Comments