Follow the following simple procedure if you wish to subscribe to the cheaper bundles dedicated to 4G users from Safaricom Limited:
How to subscribe to 4G data bundles from Safaricom
- From your Safaricom line dial the short USSD code *544#.
- Reply with 0 for Safaricom 4G Bundles & SIM Check.
- According to your preference you can opt to reply with 1 to Buy 7 Day 200MB @ 99/-
- Alternatively you can opt to reply with option 2 to Buy 30 Day 5GB @ 1,499/-
- The next step is to choose whether you want that to be a one-time purchase or a subscription service. Choose option 1 Buy Once if you wish to take charge of the bundle renewal process.
- Option 2 will allow you to Subscribe. This basically means that your data bundle will auto-renewal after 7 days or 30 days depending in the bundle purchased. This move will ensure that your browsing experience is never interrupted. Once you opt for option 2, Safaricom will also explain this to you in the next dialog prompt.
- The next step is to choose your payment method either from Airtime or M-Pesa.
- The final step is to confirm the bundle purchase.
Note that even if you are browsing on the 4G network you are not limited to purchase only this two data bundles. You can still go ahead and purchase the other data bundles. That will not affect your browsing speed in any way. The only advantage of the two new data bundles is that they are cheaper. Safaricom understands that 4G browsing is data intensive and that is why they launched the cheaper data bundles targeted at this new group of users. If you use the other data bundles and browse on the 4G network you might realise that you will most often run out of bundles very quickly. The same case applies for 3G users. Nothing is stopping you from purchasing these cheaper data offerings.
Leave a comment
Powered by Facebook Comments